These little hearts are really easy and quick to make. You can give them as gifts or use as accessories. Don’t miss this pattern! I hope you enjoy..
- You can purchase the ad-free PDF versions of my patterns on Etsy.
- You can print the PDF’s and use them anywhere you want. This way you can also support my works too.
- Yarn Bee Soft&Sleek (5oz/232yards)
3 mm Crochet Hook
STITCHES & ABBREVIATIONS
st(s) = Stitch(es)
sl st = Slip Stitch
mc = Magic Circle
- wrap the yarn around your fingers into a circle, insert hook into the circle, yarn over, pull through and chain 1, and close tightly after you work sts.
sc = Single Crochet
sc2tog = Single Crochet 2 Together
- insert hook into designated st, yarn over and pull up a loop, insert hook into next st, yarn over and pull up a loop (3 loops on hook). yarn over and pull through all the loops.
inv dec = Invisible Decrease
- insert hook into the front loop of the 1st st and then into the front loop of the 2nd st (3 loops on hook) yarn over, pull through 2 loops (2 loops left on hook), yarn over again and pull through all loop on the hook.
*Feel free to use another size hook or yarn (in any color) if you’d like a smaller or bigger size heart.
*US crochet terms are used in this pattern.
*Total stitches are indicated in between < >.
*The heart is made with two pieces joined together. At the end of second piece do not fasten off as we will continue using the yarn of it.
Round 1: sc 6 in mc. do not join, continue to work in spiral throughout. <6>
Round 2: 2 sc in each st. <12>
Round 3: *sc, 2 sc in next st, repeat from * to end of round. <18>
Round 4-7: sc in each st around. <18>
**lay the pieces side-by-side, but turn the 2nd piece horizontally in opposite way. with working yarn coming from 2nd piece, insert hook into first st (last st of 2nd piece you made), take first piece and insert hook into st before the last st and join them together with a sl st. repeat 3 more times. after joining them together, we have 28 sts total to start the body. (4 sts of each piece are omitted)
Round 8: 1 sc in each st of first piece (14 sc), continue to second piece with 1 sc in each st (14 sc). <28>
Round 9: sc in each st around. <28>
Round 10: *sc in next 5 sts, inv dec*, repeat 4 times. <24>
Round 11: *sc in next 4 sts, inv dec*, repeat 4 times. <20>
Round 12: *sc in next 3 sts, inv dec*, repeat 4 times. <16>
Round 13: *sc in next 2 sts, inv dec*, repeat 4 times. <12>
Round 14: *sc in next st, inv dec*, repeat 4 times. <8>
Round 15: sc2tog around. <4>
Fasten off leaving long enough tail, and sew only inserting into the front loops of the sts left. Hide the tail.
Pattern created by Sirin’s Crochet
Written by Ece Bektas (@ecelibuculu)
Copyright: This pattern is copyrighted by Sirin’s Crochet and may not be copied, sold, distributed and claimed as yours. You are more than welcomed to share and sell your makes using this pattern. Please give credit to Sirin’s Crochet.
Please feel free to visit my Youtube channel at Sirin’s Crochet for more free video tutorials and don’t forget to subscribe to be notified for more free patterns.
- Video Tutorial :